Emma was born May30, 2007 at 6:49 pm. She was 9 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long.
She is talking so much and loves to play outside on her slides. She loves anything Elmo. She loves books and puzzles and is very stubborn. These last 2 years have gone by too fast. Sometimes I miss when she was a little baby and would just cuddle with me. Now, most of the time she won't sit still long enough to cuddle.
She is talking so much and loves to play outside on her slides. She loves anything Elmo. She loves books and puzzles and is very stubborn. These last 2 years have gone by too fast. Sometimes I miss when she was a little baby and would just cuddle with me. Now, most of the time she won't sit still long enough to cuddle.
Since, I started this blog when she was already 1, I will take a walk down picture memory lane.....
Here she is, fresh out.
Here are some of my all time favorite pictures of my munchkin girl.




There are so many pictures I want to put up, but who wants to see that many pictures?!




There are so many pictures I want to put up, but who wants to see that many pictures?!
Anyway, I am so thankful for Emma. She is such a blessing in our lives. I thank my Heavenly Father for her everyday. She is such a good girl, even though she can drive me crazy. I sure love you Emma girl, I hope you had a good birthday!!
(Birthday party post to come....)



1 comment:
A beauty from the very beginning. You are blessed with a cutie daughter (and son).
Post a Comment