Last night Shaun and I went to dinner and a movie to celebrate my birthday. We had a good time, just the two of us. And as I type, he is making me dinner. Carne asada burritos enchilada style. YUMMY!! Many more years to come. (I hate putting up pictures of myself)

Meanwhile, my kids are growing too. Emma talks more and more everyday. And is starting to get more interested in potty training. I thought she would be so easy, but that is not the case. She is also a master at doing puzzles. And not just the puzzles with shapes, I mean the ones with actual pieces.

Meanwhile, my kids are growing too. Emma talks more and more everyday. And is starting to get more interested in potty training. I thought she would be so easy, but that is not the case. She is also a master at doing puzzles. And not just the puzzles with shapes, I mean the ones with actual pieces.

Spencer moves around so well. He crawls all over and pulls himself up to stand on anything and everything. He is cutting his two top teeth. Poor guy, his gums looked like they were going to explode. At 7 1/2 months he weighed in at 17 lbs 12 oz.

Here is Spencer lovin on a picture of Jesus. (we still need to hang it up)

Not much has been going on lately. Shaun still goes out of town during the week. And I'm just hanging out with the kids. Just a simple life.

3 comments:
Yay you blogged! Happy Birthday woman!
Best wishes for another year of happiness and accomplishments. Loved getting updated; thanks for blogging.
Wow we have basically the same life! and a big Happy Birthday to you too!!!
Post a Comment