Thursday, August 4, 2011

Half a Year??!!

Riley turned six months old last week.  How did this happen?!  He is getting old too fast!  He had his six month well-check and he is still tall and super skinny.
Height: 27.5 inches tall   85th percentile
Weight: 14.2 lbs   5th percentile

I asked the doctor if I should try to do anything differently to get him to gain more weight.  He said no.  As long as he is growing, he is fine.  My third child and I still don't get a chubby one.  : (  Dr. Kleiner said it's just not in the cards.  My kids are tall and skinny.  The only chance of a maybe having a chubby baby is to not breastfeed and give them formula.  Which is not going to happen.  : )
Riley at six months:
Has one, almost two teeth.
Can sit up by himself for a bit.
Can army crawl.
HATES teething.
LOVES baby food and nursing.
LOVES his mama.
Can wave bye-bye.
Chews on anything.
Drools like crazy.
I swear he said, "Hi."
Babbles, a lot and likes to scream.





No comments: