Yesterday was Emma's first day of Kindergarten. I totally didn't think I was going to be sad and cry. But, I did! I waited until I was leaving to cry though. :) It just seemed so crazy to me that I was just leaving her there. Depending on these other people to make sure that she is safe. I just stood there, watching her play on the playground until the bell rang. When I picked her up she said that she liked her teacher and playing on the playground. We had only signed her up for half day, since it's free. But, Shaun, Emma and I decided that 2 1/2 hours was too short of a day. So, we signed her up for full day. And she started today. Since she is now full day she gets to participate in Dance, Art, PE, Music, Library and Drama classes. I'm so excited to see how her first full day went!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment