Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Stuff

Friday night was girl's night, which we try to have once a month. I really look forward to it and love spending time with friends. I love my kids and husband, but there is nothing like spending time with just the girl's. We went to Red Robin, which we do pretty much every month, and then went to Border's at midnight to get the Twilight DVD. I must say that we were definitely the coolest people there!

On Saturday we took Emma to Encanto Park with some of Shaun's family. She had so much fun! She really enjoyed riding the rides and running around. She loves anything outdoors. She is getting a little better at listening and staying close by. She is so independent and wants to do things by herself.
(Emma and her cousins.)

On the helicopter

Spencer had a good time too....
Taking a rest

All of us

After the park we went to Shaun's dad's house for tacos. And Spencer turned into a pirate.

Monday we went and looked some houses. We walked into the second house and fell in love! It's a foreclosure, but is in really good condition. Fresh paint and carpet. Vaulted ceilings and so much light! We put in an offer and are waiting to hear back. I hope that we are able to get it. It has some things that need to eventually be updated, but is move in ready. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Here is the house, we are so in love.

And here is just a cute picture of Emma at Sam's club.

5 comments:

MarySue said...

Ouch, the thought of you moving from the ward hurts but I think I can understand your desire for a home. I wish well for you.

Donna said...

I hope you get it too! That's so exciting. Where is it at?

Britt said...

What a CUTE house. I love the huge tree in the front.

Heather and Shaun said...

The house is on 43rd and Union Hills.

Allison said...

A house! How exciting. Have you heard back about it?