Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This Week

The past week has been busy and fun.  We got our Christmas tree.  We always get a real tree.   They smell so good, even though they can be a pain we love real trees.  Emma helped put the ribbon on and a few ornaments.  We didn't really put any on the bottom half. 

Cousin Charlotte and Grandma LaRae came over to play while I went to the Dr.  Here they are having a snack.
 In a couple of weeks my little Spencer is going to be ONE!!!  Oh my goodness, this past year has gone by so fast.  I can't even believe it!  Spencer is such a good boy.  He just got his 5th tooth.  He loves to play with balls and cars. 
Below are a couple pictures of Emma and Spencer playing with mops and diaper boxes.  Blogger has been driving me crazy lately.  The pictures won't go how I want them to and I can't put on any videos.  If anyone has any advice please let me know.
 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Good to see you finally have your tree up! I see you caved and got a real one again. I love real ones too, they do smell so good and there is something about going out in the cold with your family to pick one out together! Good family memories!