Monday, October 25, 2010

Blessed

I am feeling so blessed in my life.  I have an amazing husband.  He works so hard for our family.  He amazes me with his knowledge of everything.  He can figure out how to do anything.  If I have a craving for something he says,"What my baby wants, my baby gets."  (If you have seen the Breakup, it's a line from that movie)  He is my best friend and I can talk to him about anything.  He is my shoulder to cry on.  I love him so much and am so thankful for the opportunity to be with him forever.  I have two awesome children who give me the greatest joy and challenge me everyday.  I am grateful that they were sent to this earth just for us.  I love seeing them grow and develop into the little people that they are.  I hope that I can make them as happy as they have made me.  Emma is so smart and witty.  Spencer is so joyful and silly.  I am so grateful to be having a great pregnancy.  The opportunity to be pregnant is so amazing.  To feel that tiny baby move around and grow inside is such a miracle.  I feel so blessed to have a home to raise our children in.  Blessed that Shaun has a good job and that I have a job that I can do from home.  We are not rich, and do not have a fancy house or all the material things that we might want.  But, we have everything that we need and I am so thankful.  I'm so blessed to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and to know that families are forever.  Life can be hard, but I feel comfort knowing these things.  And can't help but feel blessed.

2 comments:

LaRae said...

Heather, that is so beautiful! Thank you so much for loving my son and being so good to him. Thank you so much for giving me two beautiful grandchildren and for being such a wonderful mother to them. I feel blessed to have you in my life. I love you so much!

Britt said...

beautiful post. love that "what my baby wants, my baby gets"... one of my fav lines. ;)