Sunday, January 16, 2011

3 Weeks and Counting.....

So, I am 3 weeks away from my due date.  At my last appointment I was dilated to one centimeter and 50% effaced.  I cannot wait until this baby is born!!  I want to know if  I am carrying a little boy or girl soooo bad!  We went for an ultrasound on Friday, just to check on the weight.  Since, my babies tend to be a bit on the larger side.  They estimated the weight to be at 7 lbs and 1 oz.  They told me at the doctor's office that the baby can gain about 8 ounces a week.  So, I could still be having a 8 1/2-9 lb baby, if I stay pregnant for another 3 weeks.  I guess we will find out soon enough.  The lady who did my ultrasound was awesome!  It's so nice to see someone enjoy their job so much.  The baby had it's hand across it's face and this was unacceptable to her!  :)  She poked my belly, rolled me on my side, made me cough... until the baby moved it's arm.  We didn't get to see the whole face, but most of it.  He/she has some huge cheeks!!

Frowning when the lady poked my belly  :)












And a sweet smile












HUGE cheeks!!!

1 comment:

Britt said...

those are some chubby cheeks!!!