7 years ago
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Ninny Muggins
Riley is such an easy baby. It's amazing! When it's nap time or bedtime he goes to sleep. No fuss, no crying. Most of the time he is awake when I lay him down, and I never hear a peep! He is always happy and smiling. He just sits there and takes it when Emma is in his face or when Spencer pokes him. The first time I gave him baby food, he ate it no problem. I think Heavenly Father knew that I had a boy with the Terrible Twos and a four year old with attitude. So, I got easy-going Baby Riley. I really hope he stays this way! :) I love him so very much and am so glad to have him in our family! (Shaun calls him Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins : ) From Elf. Don't know why, but it's pretty funny!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
he is way cute!!
Post a Comment