Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stitches

Spencer got his very first stitches this week. 
He was being a rascal, running around the house.  I was in the kitchen talking to Shaun on the phone. (he was on his way home from work)  I hear Spencer screaming and crying.  I run into the living room to see what happened.  He looks up at me and there is a hole in his forehead and blood gushing out of it.  I was so scared!  I told Shaun, "Spencer needs stitches, he is bleeding, I gotta go!!"  I pick him up and hold a towel to his head.  Get dressed as fast as we can and race to the hospital.  I was really worried, because he was acting strange.  Very lethargic, eyes rolling around in his head.  Shortly after we got to the ER he started acting more like himself.  He ended up with 8 stitches.  One which is under the skin.  It was DEEP!!  I hope he doesn't scar too badly! 
This is what he hit his head on:





1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

Oh my gosh! This looks terrible! I'm glad he's alright.