Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lately...

Well, the summer heat is here.  UGH!  I always dread the summer!  I cannot stand being hot.  We  have been spending more time indoors.  The kids still play outside, but can only stand the heat for so long.  Thank goodness for our amazing playroom.  So, playing inside isn't quite so bad for them.  I love how much the kids love each other.  They get along so well and play so nicely together.  I always overhear Spencer and Emma saying "I love you" to each other and to Riley.  This totally melts my heart!














Emma is almost done with Preschool.  She will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall.  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  :(   Her Preschool Graduation is next week. 
Spencer will be starting Preschool in the Fall.  He is very excited about going to school. 
Riley has begun to be attached to his special blankie.  I love how all three kids have their special blankets.  Riley also has a Donald Duck that we brought him home from Disneyland.  He gives it hugs and kisses every night.  And insists that I do the same! :)  He learns something new everyday.  He is one smart little guy! 

Today was Kayla's 18th birthday.  I can't believe that my little sister is already 18.  We went to Grandma Michelle's house for cake and ice cream.  The kids played in the backyard with the hose.  They love playing in the water!  I didn't know they would be playing in water, so they all wore underwear.  Even Riley! 



Riley had his 15 month check-up.
Weight: 21 lbs. 1 oz  10th %
Height 33 3/4 (I think)  90th%



No comments: