After living in our house for 4 months, we finally decorated our guest bathroom. There are still a few things I want to get, but it is a vast improvement. My good friend Shauna and I went shopping last week. This is the finished product, sorry I didn't take before pictures.
Spencer is doing great since we had his tongue "snipped". The first night was the worst, he is back to his happy self. It also looks like he has some teeth getting ready to pop through. And he is pretty much only walking now. Why crawl when you can walk?!


I saw New Moon this weekend with the girls. It was so good. Now I can't wait for Eclipse!!
3 comments:
It looks great, you did a awsome job, I love the dark wood, and the green!!!!
Nice job. It looks so good...the kids look adorable.
that bathroom looks fabulous! I LOVE that green color!!
Post a Comment